The Palin Pick
Posted by cann0nba11 on August 29, 2008
I’m sure the mainstream media is pouring over high school records and other wonderful sources to find as much dirt as they can on Sarah Palin. Here are my humble observations.
- Palin launched her career in small town America.
Obama launched his in the living room of a domestic terrorist.
- Palin took on her own party to fight corruption.
Obama took on contributions from corrupt Chicago locals.
- Palin fought against wasteful government spending and pork.
Biden wasted spending on pork.
But the left doesn’t care about this stuff. On the one hand, Obama criticizes McCain for his lengthy time in Washington DC, yet to acknowledge that Biden has been there even longer. The Obama campaign is making the serious mistake of bringing up Palin’s experience when in fact Obama has even less.
Some more points about Biden:
- Biden was one of the few senators to oppose the bipartisan 2007 Kyl-Lieberman Amendment labeling the Iranian Revolutionary Guard a terrorist organization. Even Harry Reid voted for this amendment.
- Biden was one of only four senators to vote against the Iran Missile Proliferation Sanctions Act, a bill that punished foreign companies or other entities that sent Iran sensitive missile technology or expertise.
This should be a fun election to watch.