The Comprehensive Argument Against Obama
Posted by cann0nba11 on October 22, 2008
This is just a nod to Mary Katharine Ham andGuy Benson’s excellent work posted at HotAir.com. The list below is a summary of the details and many videos supporting the statements below. Check it out and spread the truthful word!
- In his final debate with John McCain, Obama asserted that “nobody is pro-abortion.”
- doesn’t want his daughters “punished with a baby.”
- promises to abolish bans on partial-birth abortion and parental notification laws nationwide
- will implement tax-payer funded abortions
- argued against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act
- assures Americans that 95% of us will taxes slashed (yet 405 or so don’t pay taxes)
- told us taces on the so-called rich are designed to “spread the wealth around,” which Obama explains is “good for everybody.”
- Can’t defend the economically negative act of raising capital gains taxes other than telling us it’s fair.
- Won’t be open about his relationships (Ayers, Wright, ACORN and others)
- Sought prosecution against a pro-McCain supporter running a truthful anti-Obama ad
- Obama not only opposed the surge, but actually predicted it would make matters worse.
- was spectacularly wrong on his biggest foreign policy judgment call since joining the Senate.
- promised to meet without preconditions with the rogue leaders of America’s worst enemies
- Iran’s idea of preconditions: Pull all US troops out of the Middle East, and abandon support for “Zionist” Israel.
DISDAIN FOR THE HEARTLAND
- rated the most liberal United States Senator in 2007 by the non-partisan National Journal
- farther left than Ted Kennedy, Barbara Boxer, and self-proclaimed socialist Bernie Sanders.
- Told the superwealthy in San Francisco average Americans get “bitter” and “cling” to their guns and religion
- scolds fellow citizens for doing awful things like driving SUVs, heating their homes to a comfortable temperature, and eating as much as they’d like.
THE RACE CARD
- has personally played the race card at least eight times on video
- accused Republicans of trying to “scare” voters by mentioning that he “doesn’t look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills.”