President-Elect: Week 1 Summary
Posted by cann0nba11 on November 9, 2008
As you surely know, Barack Obama won the election earlier this week. America is truly uninformed and easily motivated to ignore the truth. I’ve spent the past year trying to do my best to educate people about the hollow suit that will be our president to no avail. Therefore, for the next four years I will do what I can to keep up with the new president’s accomplishments and list them here. Let’s get started.
- The market tanked after The One was selected. The biggest two-day drop since 1987. Nothing like a good vote of confidence from Wall Street. Tell me again, why does Obama get points for the economy?
- Obama insulted a former first lady. Stay classy, Barack. Is this what we can expect for the next four years?
- A new Chief of Staff was selected. How does a hyper-partisan temper-laden a-hole that even Bill Clinton couldn’t trust sound? Who cares if he was a Freddie Mac board member during the midst of the biggest financial crisis of the century?
- Socialism begins… no, wait a minute. Flip flop. Already?
- Russia issues its first test for Obama. God I hope he passes.
- Iraq followed Russia’s lead.