President-Elect: Week 2 Summary
Posted by cann0nba11 on November 17, 2008
Not much going on other than this:
- The market continuing to tank, down another 478 points for the week.
- The market closed at 9,323.89 on Election Day. The Obama Effect to-date: -853.90 (-9%)
- Obama flip-lopping yet again, but this time in the right direction.
- Ayers getting the kid gloves treatment on Good Morning America.
- Ayers and Dohrn taking about their joyous night at the Chicago Obama party.
- Remember when Obama said this about lobbyists? “They do not fund my campaign. They will not fund our party. And they will not drown out the voices of the American people when I’m President of the United States.” Well, he’s proving that he’s not the man he said he would be.