Government Success – Reality Check
Posted by cann0nba11 on March 22, 2010
Think about this:
- Social Security was established in 1935 – it is broke.
- Fannie Mae was established in 1938 – it is broke.
- The “War on Poverty” started in 1964 – $1 trillion each year transferred to “the poor”; it hasn’t worked and is broke.
- Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965 – they are broke.
- Freddie Mac was established in 1970 – it is broke.
- TARP shows no signs of impact.
- Appropriations Act of 2009 shows no signs of impact
- US Postal Service – broke
- Amtrak – broke
And now the US Treasury will have to BORROW $0.40 of every dollar needed for the new health care bill. Tell me why you think America is better off now with this new bill.