Another Day In Our Obamanation
Posted by cann0nba11 on November 19, 2013
The ACA rollout, a.k.a. Obamacare, has been a disaster. Actually, that might be offensive to the word disaster. It has been more of an unmitigated government-only pile of manure. Here are just a few of the healthcare headlines from this week.
- Roughly 30-40% of the ObamaCare exchange system still needs to be built — including the payment system. They didn’t even get that part right
- The president still can’t guarantee that the web site will be working by its uninformed yet self-imposed deadline of December 1st.
- We’ve learned that the administration was warned six months prior to launch that the site had major problems.
- The White House’s paid liar can’t even admit that the president knew about the problems in advance. Either the president is surrounded by people afraid to tell him the truth (problem), or he is willfully lying to America (problem).
- The White House argued in court that the majority of group plans would end despite grandfathering them. They knew they would end, but lied to America anyway.
- In a nutshell, this entire debacle would have led to multiple prosecutions if they occurred in the private sector.
- At least there might be some medicine that the president can take to feel better.