Another Day In Our Obamanation
Posted by cann0nba11 on December 20, 2013
Here are some highlights from the past day or two of Obama news. This is the tip of the political news iceberg, yet Obama supporters want you to believe that Phil Robertson is news, or that the economy is doing great.
- CBS: Top official wanted site shut down over security risks but was overruled due to politics
- Washington Post: Obama administration ignores its own laws because of epic failure (the word it differently of course)
- Reuters: GDP revised upward, but still unimpressed given that 2% of the 3.6% growth is inventory growth, not actual sales. Stripping out inventory growth the economy grow LESS than the previous quarter, at 1.9% instead of 2.0% the previous quarter.
- Baba Wawa finally admits what the press believed in 2008 about Obama
- Progressives still have boners over the bullshit Iran deal, while ignoring the fact that Iranians walked out on negotiations last week and now we are talking about more sanctions. His supporters probably still think Obama convinced the Olympic Committee to move the event to Chicago.
- Weekly jobless claims are back up to Obama levels, the most recent number is 379k, an increase of 10k.
But there is some good news:
- Obama did win the Politifact Lie of the Year award.
- Americans think Obama’s preferred war in Afghanistan has not been worth it.
- NYC is banning e-cigs for some reason even though they are smokeless.
- A judge has ruled that the NSA’s activities are “probably” unconstitutional.